Historic Peru Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Catholic School
- T. W. & W. Rw Depot
- I. P. & C. Rw Machine Schops
- Main St Methodist Church
- Third St Methodist Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- 2nd Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Lutheran Church
- Baptist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Peru, IN from the year 1868.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Peru landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1868.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Peru map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Peru, IN is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Peru, Indiana 1868 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Peru available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.