Historic Peterborough Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church (St. Peter’s)
- Unitarian Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Public Schools
- Town Hall
- Tucker’s Hall
- Railroad Passenger Station
- First National Bank and Savings Bank
- Contoocook Valley Savings Bank
- Tucker’s Hotel, Tucker & Son, Props
- ”The Peterboro’ Transcript” Office
- Phoenix Factory (Cottons.)
- Union Mfg. Company (Cottons)
- Josep Noone’s Sons, Cleaver, Roller and Slasher Cloths
- Joshua Briggs, Piano Charis and Stools
- C. A. Coffin & Co., Shoe Factory
- Chas, Wilder, Thermometer Manufactory
- The Dana Bickford Knitting Machine Co
- Machine Shop, Geo. Geer, Prop
- Monadnock Pulp Mill, P, C. Cheney Co
- Brennan’s Marble and Granite Works
- A. Childs & Son, Basket Manufactory
- E. Howe & Co., Truss Manufactory
- American Truss Co.’s Manufactory
- C. Edwin Jaquith, Manufacturer and Builder
- Geo. W. Farrar, Carriage Manufactory
- Lorenzo Holt, Carriage Painting and Trimming
- Peterborough Creamery Co
- mt. Monadnock in the background
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Peterborough, NH from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Peterborough landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this historic Peterborough map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Peterborough, NH is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Peterborough, New Hampshire 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Peterborough available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!