Historic Pittsburgh Landmarks On This Map
- Union Passenger P. R. R
- Bermingham Station Panhandle R. R
- P. & L. E. R. R. Statiob
- B. &. O R. R. Station
- P. &. W. &. B. R. & P. R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Exposition Buildings
- Fort Pitt Blockhouse
- Court House
- Farmers Savings Bank
- Arrott Building
- Peoples Savings Bank
- Frick Building
- Carnegie Building
- Park Building
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Pittsburgh, PA from the year 1902.
This historic print includes many recognizable Pittsburgh landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1902.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Pittsburgh map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Pittsburgh, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1902 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pittsburgh available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.