Historic Pittsfield Landmarks On This Map
- Maine Central Institute
- Union Hall
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Chapel
- Free Will Baptist Church. (Institute Building)
- Post Office
- Pittsfield Advertiser. O S. Haskell & Son, Eds. & Props
- Union Depot, M. C. & Sebasticook and Moosehead Rys
- Lancey House, O. E. Blackden. Propr
- R. Dobson & Co., Pioneer Woolen Mills. Woolens and Dress Goods
- D. Walker, Fancy Cassimeres and Flannells
- Dexter, Sampson & Libby, Lumber & Wood Turning
- R. A. Conant, Clothing Mfr
- N. L. Perkins, Carpets, Dry and Fancy Goods, Boots and Shoes
- Hunter & McMaster, Flour, Grain and Groceries
- B. Thompson, Boots and Shoes
- The Douglas Dam
- Dexter and Sampson, General Merchandise
- J. W. Manson, Attorney
- Vickery and Burns, Dry Goods, Boots, Shoes, Hats & Caps
- N. F. Libby, Drugs, Fancy Goods and Books
- Thomas S. Furniss. Druggist & Mfg. Chemist
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pittsfield, ME from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Pittsfield landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this historic Pittsfield map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Pittsfield, ME comes in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Pittsfield, Maine 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pittsfield available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.