Historic Plains Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Catholic Schools
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- M. E Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Welsh Congregational Church
- Primitive Methodist Church
- Wyoming Colliery
- Henry Shaft
- Henry Breaker
- Enterprize Colliery
- Mill Creek Slope
- Mill Creek Breaker
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Plains, PA from the year 1892.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Plains landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1892.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Plains map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Plains, PA is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Plains, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Plains available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.