Historic Pleasant Hill Landmarks On This Map
- Christian Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist E Church
- Methodist S Church
- Baptist Church
- North O S Presbyterian Church
- South O S Presbyterian Church
- Union School
- M P R W Depot
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pleasant Hill, MO from the year 1869.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Pleasant Hill landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1869.
Our company has restored this historic Pleasant Hill map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Pleasant Hill, MO comes in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pleasant Hill, Missouri 1869 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pleasant Hill available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.