Historic Poughkeepsie Landmarks On This Map
- Christ’s Episcopal
- St. Paul’s Episcopal
- Holy Comforter Episcopal
- First Reformed
- Second Reformed
- First Presbyterian
- First Congregational
- First Methodist
- Second Methodist
- Hedding Methodist
- German Methodist
- Hicksite Friends’ Meeting House
- Orthodox Friends’ Meeting House
- German R. Catholic
- St. Peter’s R. Catholic
- St. Mary’s R. Catholic
- German Lutheran
- Court House
- City Hall and Post Office
- Eastman’s Commercial College
- Board of Trade Buildings
- Opera House
- Turn-Verein Hall
- Gas Works
- College Hill
- Old Ladies’ Home
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. Depot
- Poughkeepsie and Eastern Depot
- Morgan House
- Poughkeepsie Hotel
- Northern Hotel
- National Hotel
- Forbus Hotel
- Clark House
- Exchange Hotel
- Buckeye Mower and Reaper Works
- David Lown & Son, Cooperage and Wooden Ware Manufactory
- Reed & Adriance, Books and Stationery
- James H. Ward, Wholesale and Retail Grocer
- Bedell & Tweedy, Frame Manufacturers and Photographers
- Gifford, Sherman & Innis, Importers and Manufacturers of Dye Stuffs
- Riedenger & Caire, Poughkeepsie Pottery and Drain Pipe Works
- Swart, Lumb & CO., Sash and Blind Factory
- A. & E. H Sedgwick, Machine Works and Foundry
- Wiiliam Scott, Soap and Candle Manufactory
- R. Graham, Marble and Granite Monument Works
- Miller & Vanwyck, Marble and Granie Monument Works
- Thos. T. Hill, Wholesale Flour, Grain and Provisions
- A. F. Booth, Tea, Coffee and Spice House
- E. L. Bulson, “The” Undertaker
- G. D. Hull, Fire and Life Insurance
- G. D. Williams & Co., Druggists and Apothecaries
is Le Roy, Coal and Wood
- W. S. Reynolds & Brq., Coal and Wood, Wholesale and Retail
- John Dooley, Coal and Wood, Wholesale and Retail
- John Simpson, Up-town Coal Yard
- C. M. Colwell, Carpenter and Builder
- Myers & Ainley Watch Makers and Manufacturing Jewelers, Established 1810
- W. S. Patten, Manufacturer of Poughkeepsie Live Oak Leather
- Trowbridge, Sherrill & Adriance, Plumbers, Gas and Steam Fitters
- Mallory & Doughty, Manufacturers, Dealers in Furniture and Upholstery
- L. D. Barnes & Son, Manufacturers, Dealers in Furniture and Upholstery
- Thomas Cusack, Union Square, Grand Central Boot and Shoe Store
- M. Timmins, “The” Union Square Boot and Shoe Store
- James H. Seaman, Carpenter and Builder
- E. Porter, Carpenter and Builder
- Wm. Enoch & Son, Carpenters and Builders
- Edward B. Delamater, Carriage and Sleigh Manufacturer
- Streit & Lockwood, Carriage and Sleigh Manufacturers
- Schoonmaker, Freleigh & Co., Carriage and Sleigh Manufacturers
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Poughkeepsie, NY from the year 1874.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Poughkeepsie landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1874.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Poughkeepsie map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Poughkeepsie, NY is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Poughkeepsie, New York 1874 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Poughkeepsie available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!