Historic Pulaski Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptis Church
- Court House and Jail
- Public Schools
- ”Pulaski Democrat” Office
- Betts Opera House
- Salmon River House
- Hotel de June
- Pulaski National Bank
- R. L. Ingersoll & Co.’s Bank
- Boot and Shoe Manfy
- Pulaski Box Manfy
- T. R. Ingersoll & Co.’s Carriage Manfy
- Foundry and Machine Shop
- Box’s Furniture Manfy
- Carding and Woollen Mill
- Sash and Door Factory
- Cheese Factory
- Dunn’s Grist and Flouring Mill
- ”Empire” Shop
- Paper Mill
- Larrabee’s Carriage Manfy
- R. W. & O. R. R. Station
- Land Office
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Pulaski, NY from the year 1885.
This historic print includes several popular Pulaski landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1885.
Our team has restored this historic Pulaski map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Pulaski, NY comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Pulaski, New York 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pulaski available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.