Historic Ravenna Landmarks On This Map
- Church of the Deciples
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Congregational Church
- Universalist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- United Brethern Church
- Sash & Blind Factory, Henry Grohe Pr
- Cigar Manufactory, Wholesale, Jnd Hamm
- Court House
- County Jail
- Town Hall
- Union High School
- Distric School
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- C. & P. R. R. Depot
- P. Y. & C. Rail – Road
- Fire Engine House
- Ravenna Steam Flour Mill, Quincy Cook Propr
- Atlantic Steam Flour Mill, Quincy Cook Propr
- Wholesale Oyster Depot, Max Schneck Propr
- Planing Mill J. Kingsbury & Son, Propr
- Planing Mill D. L. Baldwin & Son, Propr
- Tannery, C. F. Goepinger, Propr
- Post Office, W. S. Krake, P. M
- Steam Saw-Mill, O. D. Kingsbury, Propr
- Woolen Mill
- Opera Hall
- Gas House
- Pump Manufactory, E & R. Knapp, Propr
- Furniture Manufactory Otto Krakow & Son Propr
- Enterprise Lamp Chimney, Glass Works
- Diamond Window Glass Works
- H. & A. Stowe, Hub Manufactory
- Quaker Mill
- Etna Hotel, Wma Horp Propr
- Commercial Hotel, Thos. Cleer, Propr
- 1st National Bank
- 2nd National Bank
- Carriage Factory, Merts & Riddle, Propr
- Foundry & Plow-Works, Robt Doig, Propr
- Machine & Repair Shop, John F. Byers Propr
- Carriage Factory
- Republican-Democrat, H. R. W. Hall, Editor
- Lumber Yard, Smith & Marvin, Propr
- Marble Works, A. W. Stocker Propr
- Marble Works, H. L. Osborn Propr
- Portage Co. Republican, J. H. Fluhart, Editor
- Democratic Press, S. D. Harris & Son, Editors
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Ravenna, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous recognizable Ravenna landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this vintage Ravenna map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Ravenna, OH comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Ravenna, Ohio 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Ravenna available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!