Historic Red Wing Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Hamline University
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Schwedisch Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Red Wing, MN from the year 1868.
This historic piece includes a number of popular Red Wing landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1868.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Red Wing map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Red Wing, MN comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Red Wing, Minnesota 1868 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Red Wing available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.