Historic Reedsburg Landmarks On This Map
- R R Depot
- Mansion House W H Finch, Prop’r
- Public School
- Public Square
- Mackey’s Flour Mill
- Mackey’s Saw Mill
- Wagon & Carriage Factory
- Stafford’s Stave Factory
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Lutheran & Ger School Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Reedsburg, WI from the year 1874.
This historic print includes many recognizable Reedsburg landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1874.
Our company has restored this vintage Reedsburg map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Reedsburg, WI is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Reedsburg, Wisconsin 1874 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Reedsburg available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.