Historic Reno Landmarks On This Map
- Washoe County Bank
- Nevada Hardware & Supply Co
- Nevada Engineering Works
- Reno Brewing Co. (Inc.)
- Nevada Packing Co
- Riverside Hotel
- Nevada Sheet Metal Works
- Riverside Mill Co
- Flanigan Warehouse Co
- Reno Mill & Lumber Co. – East Fourth St
- T. S. McKinley Co
- Western Marble & Granite Co
- Nevada State University
- The People’s Store
- Nevada Loan & Trust Co
- The Nixon National Bank
- Humphrey Supply Co
- Nevada State Journal
- W. B. Thomas – Mines and Mining
- Porteous Decorative Co
- Reno Evening Gazette Building
- Lindgreen Paint Co
- Nevada Printing and Stationery Co
- Stagg Inn – A Gentleman’s Resort
- The Palace Dry Goods House
- Reno Wholesale Liquor Store
- Reno Stock & Bond Exchange and Nevada Commercial League
- nevada U. S. Fence Co
- Donnels & Steinmetz
- Hotel Imperial
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Reno, NV from the year 1907.
This vintage piece includes many well known Reno landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1907.
Our company has restored this vintage Reno map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Reno, NV comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Reno, Nevada 1907 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Reno available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.