Historic Rome Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- First M. E. Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Universalist Church
- Free Methodist Church
- Liberty Street M. E. Church
- Seventh Day Adventist
- St. John’s Evangelical Luthren Church
- St. Joseph Church, (Episcopal)
- St. Peter’s Church, (Catholic.)
- St. Mary’s Church, (Catholic.)
- Trinity Church, (German Luthren.)
- Zion Church, (Episcopal.)
- Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Church
- Welsh Congregational Church
- Y. M. C. A. Building
- Rome Hospital
- Rome Iron Works
- Rome Merchant Iron Mill
- New York Locomotive Works
- Public Schools
- Central New York Institute for Deaf Mutes
- Court House
- Plaining Mill G. V. Seldon
- Door Sash & Blind Factory O. W. Sage
- Arlington Hotel, D. P. McHarg
- Stanwix Hall, G. A. May
- Mansion House, A. Farr
- Whitesboro House, Adam H. Derrick
- Hotel Burns
- Commercial Hotel, D. B. Prince
- Furniture House of J. M. Orton & Sons
- Photograph Rooms of J. M. Brainerd
- Cigar Factory, Dick & Rowan
- Soap Factory C. Brodock
- Rome Spring Wagon Co
- Rome Carriage Factory
- Saddlery Hardware Mfg., Maxwell & Mowry
- Florist, Morris R. Jones
- bottling Establishment, I. D. Buttles
- N. Y. C. R. R. Depot
- D & H, Canal Co. Depot
- Drug Store, J. G. Bissell & Co
- Malleable Iron Works
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Rome, NY from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several popular Rome landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage Rome map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Rome, NY comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Rome, New York 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Rome available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!