Historic Salem Landmarks On This Map
- West Virginia Industeral Home for Girls
- Salem College
- Public School
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Seventh Day Baptist Church
- Mountain State Hotel
- Planing Mill Randolph & Ford Props
- B. & O. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Salem, WV from the year 1899.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Salem landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our team has restored this vintage Salem map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Salem, WV is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Salem, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Salem available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.