Historic Salida Landmarks On This Map
- School House
- D & R G R R Depot
- Dickmann’s Opera House
- Post Office
- Lumber Yard, Thomas Bros
- Planing Mill, Thomas Bros & Moody
- Wholesale Grocery, Webb & Corbin, Prop’rs
- Dry Goods, Craig Brothers, Prop’r
- Salida Bath House, Mrs Mary S Daily, Proprietress
- Drug Store, Douglas & Andrews, Prop’rs
- Drug Store, M M French, Prop’r
- Hardware and Crockery, E W Hively & Co
- Grocery, Hay and Feed Store, L A Manderville, Prop’r
- Hay and Feed Warehouse, J W Fisher, Prop’r
- Bakery and Grocery, James West, Prop’r
- Presbyterian Church
- The Salida Mountain Mail, Daily and Weekly, M R Moore, Publisher
- The Salida Sentinel, Daily and Weekly, Pelton & Brown, Publishers
- Ogden House, W L Ogden, Prop’r
- Shirley Hose, M Mix, Prop’r
- Bank of Salida Hartzell Bros., Prop’r
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Salida, CO from the year 1882.
This historic print includes several recognizable Salida landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Salida map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Salida, CO is for sale in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Salida, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Salida available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.