Historic Salmon Falls Landmarks On This Map
- Salmon Falls Manufacturing Co
- Rollingsford & Somersville Machine Co
- Franklin High School
- Congregational Church
- Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Boston & Maine Depot
- Eastern Maine Depot
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Salmon Falls, NH from the year 1877.
This vintage piece includes several historic Salmon Falls landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1877.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Salmon Falls map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Salmon Falls, NH is available to you in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Salmon Falls, New Hampshire 1877 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Salmon Falls available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.