Historic San Diego Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Public Schools
- Point Loma Seminary
- San Diego Academy
- Commercial Bank
- City Hall
- Central Market Building
- Hortons Hall
- Telegraph Offices
- Horton House
- San Diego County Court House
- Lyon House
- Bay View Hotel
- Government Barracks
- San Diego Flouring Mill
- Book Store of Schneider & Kueppers
- San Diego Foundry
- San Diego Planing Mill
- City Brewery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of San Diego, CA from the year 1876.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular San Diego landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1876.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage San Diego map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of San Diego, CA is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this San Diego, California 1876 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of San Diego available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.