Historic San Francisco Landmarks On This Map
- U. S. S. Portsmouth
- U. S. Transports Ships, Loo Choo, Susan Drew and Thomas H. Perkins. They brought the 1st Regiment of New York Vols., Col. J. D. Stevenson commanding
- Ship Vandalia merchantman consigned to Howard & Mellus
- Coasting Schooner
- Launch Luce, belonging to James Lick
- Custom House
- School House
- Alcaldes Office
- City Hotel owned by Wm. A. Leidesdorff
- Portsmouth Hotel
- Wm. H. Davis Store
- Howard & Mellus Store. The old Hudson Bay Cos building
- W. A. Leidesdorffs Warehouse
- Samuel Brannans Residence
- W. A. Leidesdorffs Cottage
- First Residence of the Russ family
- John Sullivans Residence
- Peter T. Sherbacks Residence
- Juan C. Davis Residence
- G. Reynolds Residence
- A. J. Ellis Boarding House
- Fitch & McKurleys building
- Capt. Viogets Residence
- John Fillers Residence
- Jesus Noes Residence
- Juan N. Pidillas Residence
- A. A. Andrews Residence
- Capt. Antonio Ortegas Residence
- Francisco Cacerezs Residence
- Capt. Wm. Hinckleys Residence
- Gen. M. G. Vallejos building
- C. L. Ross building
- Capt. John Patys Adobe building
- Doctor E. P. Jones Residence
- Robert Ridleys Residence
- Los Pechos de la Choco
- Lone Mountain
- Sills Blacksmith Shop
- Trail to Presido
- Trail to Mission Dolores
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of San Francisco, CA from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes many well known San Francisco landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1884.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic San Francisco map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of San Francisco, CA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this San Francisco, California 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of San Francisco available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.