Historic Santa Fe Landmarks On This Map
- H’d Qrs. Dist. N. M
- Post of Fort Marcy
- Government Corral
- First National Bank of Santa-Fe
- Second National Bank of New Mexico
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Academy, Sisters of Loretto
- Chapel, Sisters of Loretto
- Convent, Sisters of Loretto
- St. Michaels College
- San Miguel Church. Erected in 1582, destroyed by Indians 1680, rebuilt 1710 by the Marquis de la Penuela
- Congregational Church
- Guadalupe Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Oldest Building in Santa-Fe
- Palace Hotel, P. Rumsey & Son
- Exchange Hotel, Reed & Bishop
- Capitol Hotel, Gray & Bailey
- Herlow’s Hotel, P. F. Herlow
- Santa-Fe Planing Mill, P. Hesch
- Cracker Factory, D. L. Mill & Co
- Post Office
- Gas Works
- Fisher Brewing Co.’s Brewery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Santa Fe, NM from the year 1882.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Santa Fe landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this historic Santa Fe map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Santa Fe, NM is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Santa Fe, New Mexico 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Santa Fe available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.