Historic Schuylerville Landmarks On This Map
- Notre Dame de Lourdes Roman Catholic Church
- Church of the Visitation, Roman Catholic
- St. Stephens Episcopal Church
- Reformed Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Public School
- The Horican Cotton Mills, Saratoga Manf. Co
- Bullard Paper Mills
- Boat Yard & Dry Dock
- Fitchburg R. R. Depot
- Monument Station
- Eureka Lantern Works
- Schuylerville House. Wm McLindon, Prop
- Hotel Schuyler, J. D. Holcomb, Prop
- Mealey Opera House Block, James Mealy, Prop
- Dry Goods & Groceries, James Mealey
- Heavy & Shelf Hardware, G. S. Mc Rae & Co
- Heavy & Shelf Hardware. Washburn & Ball
- Dry Goods & Groceries, N. J. Seeley
- Dry Goods & Carpets, Tefft & Potter
- Fine Tailoring, W. J. Stein
- Groceries, Boots Shoes &c., John G. McCreedy
- Site of Fort Hardy, built by Gen. Duskan in 1755, and occupied by French and Indians
- Saratoga Battle Monument. Corner Stone laid Oct. 17th. 1877. Opened June 1883. Base, 40 feet Square. Height, 154 feet. Number of steps to reach upper window, 192. Amount expended to the present for the structure $95,000, and still unfinished
- Positions of the American and British Armies October 17th. 1777
- Corps of Riflemen under Command of Col. Morgan
- 6th Camp of the 47th and the 30th
- German Camp
- British Camp Ground
- Frazers Rangers and Light Infantry. 3000 Americans under Gen. Fellows were stationed just across the river, while the main body of Americans under Gen. Gates were just over Fish Creek, near where Victory Mills now stands
- Near this spot, Oct. 17th 1777, American and British officers met and consummated Articles of Capitulation of Gen. Burgoyne to Gen. Gates, and on this ground the British Army laid down their Arms, thus seccring American Independence
- Country Residence of Gen. Schuyler, built in 1777 or 1783, and this estate was retained by the family over a century
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Schuylerville, NY from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Schuylerville landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1889.
Our company has restored this vintage Schuylerville map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Schuylerville, NY is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Schuylerville, New York 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Schuylerville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.