Historic Selma Landmarks On This Map
- Moore & Kennedy, Wholesale Grocers
- Gary & Raymond, Wholesale Grocers and Commission Merchants
- E. D. Bowles & Co., Real Estate and Insurance
- Geo. O. Baker, Office Central Block
- City National Bank, No. 16 Broad Street
- Franklin & Co., Insurance Agents
- W. O. Sink, Fire Insurance Agent
- Selma Water Company
- Union Iron Works Company
- W. A. Butler, Lumber Dealer
- Commercial Bank of Selma
- H. H. Stewart & Co., Merchandise Brokers
- Minthorn Woolsey, Cotton Factor Insurance Agt
- M. Canning & Son, Wagon and Carriage Factory
- Boggs & Cary Real Estate
- J. K. Goodwin, Hardware and Crockery
- B. H. Craig, Register in Chancery
- I. L. Schweitzer, Diamonds, Watches & Jewelry
- S. Maas & Co., Wholesale Grocers
- Dallas County Court House
- City Hall
- Post Office
- First Presbyterian Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Alabama Street Presbyterian Church
- Christian Church
- East Selma Methodist Church
- East Selma Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- Colored Churches
- Knox Academy Colored School
- Burril Academy Colored School
- Public School
- Colored School
- County Jail
- M. J. Meyer, Livery Stable
- Rosenberg & Co., Wholesale Saddlery & Leather
- Shivers & Wise, Rice & Grits Mill and Ginnery
- Selma Gas and Electric Light Company
- J. A. Vogel, Central City Cigar Factory
- Ben. J. Schuster, Hardware
- Selma Furniture Company, (H. D. Bloch)
- A. D. Bloch, Carriages, Wagons, Buggies & Harness
- Greil & Kohn, General Merchandise
- Oldcorn & Trimby, Instalment House
- E. H. Hobbs, Importer and Dealer in Diamonds, Watches and Jewelry
- L. A. Mueller, Crockery and Toys, Wholesale and Retail
- R. S. Wetmere, Books, Stationery and Frames
- Oberndorf & Ullman, Whole. & Retail Dry Goods
- Enterprise Ice Company
- C. L. Howard, Commission Broker
- Commercial Hotel, H. T. Applewhite, Propr
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Selma, AL from the year 1887.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Selma landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1887.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Selma map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Selma, AL is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Selma, Alabama 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Selma available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.