Historic Shenandoah Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Fergusons Opera House
- L. V. R. R. Station
- P & R. R. R. Station
- Pennsylvania R. R. Station
- Ferguson House Crinnian Bros
- Merchants Hotel J. H. Mullin Prop
- Farmers Hotel G. F. Leitzel
- Kehleys Run Colliery
- Indian Ridge Colliery
- Kohinoor Colliery
- West Shenandoah Colliery
- William Penn Colliery
- Turkey Run Colliery
- Cambridge Colliery
- Shenandoah City Colliery
- Kalbach & Mease Carriage Works
- Roman Catholic Church of the Anunciation
- Roman Catholic German
- Roman Catholic Polish
- Roman Catholic Greek
- First Methodist Episcopal
- Primitive Methodist
- Lutheran English
- Lutheran German
- Welsh Congregational
- Welsh Baptist
- English Baptist Church
- Welsh C. M. Church
- Shenandoah Electric Illuminating Co
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Shenandoah, PA from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Shenandoah landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this vintage Shenandoah map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Shenandoah, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Shenandoah, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Shenandoah available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.