Historic Snohomish Landmarks On This Map
- Blackman Bros.’ Saw Mill, Sash and Door Factory
- Electric Light Plant
- E C Ferguson’s Wharf and Warehouse
- Exchange Hotel
- Maple House
- Cathcart Opera House
- Post Office
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Hotel Penobscot
- Office of Daily and Weekly Sun
- England Block
- Presbyterian Church
- Jackson’s Wharf
- Noll’s Shingle Mill
- School Buildings
- Sash and Door Factory
- Central School Building
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Snohomish, WA from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes many historic Snohomish landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1890.
Our company has restored this vintage Snohomish map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Snohomish, WA comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Snohomish, Washington 1890 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Snohomish available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.