Historic Somerville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and Jail
- Public School
- Ag. Fair Ground
- C. R. R. Station
- First National Bank
- Post Office and Internal Revenue Bldg
- C. Barcalow & Co., Druggists
- James U. Case, Druggist
- C. W. Ennis, Gents’ Furnishing Goods, in Association Bldg
- G. E. Matthews, Gents’ Furnishing Goods, in Assoc’t’n Bldg
- William Koehler, Baker and Confectioner
- D. G. Ayers, Groceries
- N. B. Richardson, Groceries
- Honeyman Bros., Groceries
- Tunison & Kuhl, Groceries
- R. R. Taylor, Hotel and Bakery
- Struve’s Building
- Brown Bros., Manufacturers of Clothing
- John H. Merz, Jeweler
- E. S. Doughty, Lumber Yard
- Brick Yard, A. S. Ten Eyck
- Brick Yard, W. Ross
- First Reformed Church
- Second Reformed Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist E. Church
- Baptist Church
- German Church
- Colored M. E. Church
- A. G. Anderson, Coal and Building Materials
- Fritt’s House
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Somerville, NY from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Somerville landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1882.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Somerville map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Somerville, NY is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Somerville, New Jersey 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Somerville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.