Historic South Bend Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Northern Indiana College
- Ward School Houses
- Presbyterian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Universalist Church
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Catholic Church
- Evangelist Church
- Lowell School House
- Fair Ground
- N. I. & S. M. R. R. Depot
- Thos C. Campbell Private Residences
- J. B. Arnold Jr. Private Residences
- A. Wheeler Private Residences
- National Spencerian Commercial College
- Dwight House D. Demming Proprietor
- Coqullard Page & Co. Wagon & Carriage Shop
- Anderson & Alexander Wagon Marriage Materials
- St. Joseph Academy
- John C. Birdsell, Clover Machine Factory
- J. H. Keedy Flour Mills
- Smith & Martin Cabinet Shop
- Desreesed Marsh Sash & Blind Factory
- Jacob Strayer & Co. Agricultural Shop
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of South Bend, IN from the year 1866.
This historic print includes several popular South Bend landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1866.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage South Bend map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of South Bend, IN is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this South Bend, Indiana 1866 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of South Bend available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.