Historic St. Mary's Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Commercial Hotel J. H. Bown Prop
- Hotel Haddox R. L. Haddox Prop
- Hotel Howard
- Tannery John Schauwecker Prop
- Machine Shop
- St. Mary’s M’ F’ G Co
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- M. P. Church
- M. E. South Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of St. Mary's, WV from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes several popular St. Mary's landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our company has restored this vintage St. Mary's map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of St. Mary's, WV is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this St. Mary's, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of St. Mary's available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.