Historic Stamford Landmarks On This Map
- Grace Chapel
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Church of the Sacred Heart, R. C
- Stamford Seminary & Union Free School
- Churchill Hall, Dr. S. E. Churchill, Prop
- Greycourt, S. J. Brown Prop
- Delaware House, F. M. Tingley, Prop
- R. H. Barner, Flour & Feed and Building Material
- Van Dyke & Hanford, Dry Goods, Boots, Shoes, Drugs &c
- H. C. Lawrence, Hardware, Stoves & Tinware
- C. A. McMurdy, Steam Cooperage & Planing Mill
- T. H. Norris, Blacksmith
- W. A. Cowley, Foundry, Machine Shop & Miller
- W. M. Beckley, Clothing and Gent’s Furnishing Goods
- J. E. Squire, Grocer
- C. O. Wood, Boots & Shoes
- National Bank of Stamford
- W. H. McAlpine, Insurance and Real Estate
- Geo. H. Hager, Drugs and Groceries
- Merton H. Maynard, Furniture Dealer, Picture Frames &c
- Wm. Walker, Importing Taylor
- Milo S. Wood, Livery, Sale, Exchange and Boarding Stable
- Stamford Mirror, S. B. Champion, Publisher
- S. S. Cornell, Photographer
- B. McKillip, Horse Shoeing & Gen. Jobbing
- Jay L. Wood, Livery, Sale & Boarding Stable
- Foot of Mount Utsayantho; Height 3665 ft; 2 ½ Miles by wagon road to top
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Stamford, NY from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes several popular Stamford landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1890.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Stamford map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Stamford, NY is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Stamford, New York 1890 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Stamford available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!