Historic Tallahassee Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- University of Florida
- State Seminary
- Lincoln Academy
- University Library
- Gallie’s Hall
- Masonic and I. O. O. F. Hall
- Post Office
- Depot F. R. & N. Co. and St. Marks R. R
- Leon Hotel. J. M. Lee, Prop
- ”The Morgan.” Geo. C. Morgan, Prop
- St. James Hotel. George A. Lamb, Prop
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church and Convent
- Colored Methodist Churches
- Colored Baptist Churches
- ”The Murat Place –“ Residence of Prince Murat, son of the king of Naples
- Graves of Prince and Princess Murat
- Site of Fort San Luis
- The Floridian Office
- The Land of Flowers Office
- The Economist Office
- B. C. Lewis and Sons, Bankers
- The Tallahassee Real Estate Exchange
- Wm. P. Slusser & Co., General Merchandise
- M. Lively, Drugs and Medicines
- R. & J. Munro, General Merchandise
- Cole S. Dickenson, General Merchandise
- Y. A. Levy, General Merchandise
- A. Gallie Jr., General Merchandise and Bakery
- Geo. P. Raney, Judge Supreme Court
- D. S. Walker, Judge Circuit Court
- C. A. Bryan, Clerk of Circuit Court
- R. W. Williams, Attorney at Law
- John A. Henderson, Attorney at Law
- F. T. Myers, Attorney at Law
- Geo. W. Betton, M. D
- T. J. Perkins, Commission Merchant
- J. C. Kemper, Livery Stable
- Geo. Lewis’ Residence
- Edward Lewis’ Residence
- W. C. Lewis’ Residence
- R. C. Long’s Residence
- R. W. Williams’ Residencec
- D. Cook’s Residence
- F. R. & N. R. R. Shops
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Tallahassee, FL from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Tallahassee landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this historic Tallahassee map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Tallahassee, FL is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Tallahassee, Florida 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Tallahassee available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.