Historic Taunton Landmarks On This Map
- A. Field & Sons, Tack Works
- Reed & Bartons Britannic Works
- Whittenton Manufacturing Co
- Presbrey Stove Lining Co
- Mason Machine Works
- Phoenix Manufacturing Co
- Taunton Tack Co
- McElroy & Cushman, Gents Furnishing Goods
- Stanley & Cunningham, Furniture, Decorators &c
- Peck & White, Carriage Works
- White, Child & Co., General Grocers
- Durgin Bros., General Merchandise
- Post Office
- City Hall
- Bristol Co. Court House
- Bristol Co. Jail
- State Lunatic Asylum
- Taunton Public Library
- Bristol Academy
- New Bedford R. R. Depot
- Old Colony R. R. Depot
- O. C. & N. R. R. R. Junction
- Unitarian Church
- Union Congregational Church
- St. Johns Episcopal Church
- St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Trinitarian Congregational Church
- Universalist Church
- 1st Methodist Episcopal Church
- St. Marys R. C. Church
- Weir R. C. Church
- 3rd Trinitarian Church
- Central Methodist Church
- Grace Methodist Church
- Union Mission Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Taunton, MA from the year 1875.
This historic print includes many recognizable Taunton landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1875.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Taunton map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Taunton, MA comes in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Taunton, Massachusetts 1875 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Taunton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.