Historic Tell City Landmarks On This Map
- Tell City Furniture Co J. G. Harrer, Agent
- Cabinet Makers Union, Geo. Hedderich, Agent
- Wagon Factory, Herrmann & Bro
- Tell Cuty Anzeiger, G. F. Bott
- John Baumgaertner, Wharfboat Proprietor & Commission Merchant
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Chair Factory, Combs, Hartmann & Co
- Chair Maker Union, F. Kaelin, Agent
- Southwestern Furniture Association, F. Sedletzky, Agent
- St. Paulus Church
- Residence Ferd Becker
- Residence of B. Wichser
- Turner Hall, W. Hoffman
- Public Schools
- Drug Store and Residence. A. Schreiber
- Residence of M. Bettinger
- Residence of F. Steiner
- Evangelical Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Tell City, IN from the year 1870.
This historic print includes several historic Tell City landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1870.
Our company has restored this vintage Tell City map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Tell City, IN is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Tell City, Indiana 1870 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Tell City available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.