Historic Ticonderoga Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Catholic Church
- Episcopal Catholic Church
- Union School
- Banking Office of C. E. Bush & Co
- Weeds Opera House
- Post Office
- Burleigh House, T. E. Bailey, Prop
- Exchange Hotel, G. S. Clark, Prop
- T. E. Baileys Livery & Sale Stable
- Ticonderoga Sentinel Office
- Defiance Hose Co
- Lake George R. R. Station
- Mt. Hope Cemetery
- Ticonderoga Pulp & Paper Co
- Horicon Iron Co
- American Graphite Co
- Machine Shop & Foundry
- Merchant & Wilburs Grist Mill
- Treadways Woolen Mill
- F. Ives Planing Mill and Lumber Yard
- Wiley & Co.s Carriage Mnfg
- Moores Grist & Flouring Mill
- Glens Falls Pulp Mill
- Lake George Mnfg Co
- Weeds Saw & Planing Mill
- Lake George Pulp & Paper Co
- Lake George Steam Mills
- Baldwin Landing
- Ruins of Fort Ticonderoga
- Mt. Defiance
- Fort Hotel, Gilligan & Stevens
- Lord Howes Monument
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ticonderoga, NY from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Ticonderoga landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1884.
Our team has restored this vintage Ticonderoga map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Ticonderoga, NY is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ticonderoga, New York 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Ticonderoga available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.