Historic Tuskaloosa Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- City Hall
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Colored Churches
- Public School
- Post Office
- Railroad Depot
- W. C. Jemisons Office
- Tuscaloosa Land and Loan Company
- Friedman & Loveman, Wholesale Dry Goods and Shoes
- Geo. A. Searcy & Co., Wholesale Grocers
- Wilkerson & Caldwell, Real Estate & Stock Brokers
- Maxwell Bros., Wholesale Grocers
- J. Snow Hardware Co., Hardware and Machinery
- Alonzo Hills Female College
- Miller & Peterson, Real Estate Agents
- W. H. Verney, University and High School
- Moslander & Ryan, Fancy and Staple Groceries
- W. J. Barnes, Stoves and Tinware
- J. W. Carson, Real Estate Agent
- Alabama Central Female College
- First National Bank of Tuskaloosa
- J. H. Fitts & Co., Bankers
- Tuskaloosa & Castle Hill Real Estate and Manufacturing Co
- Tuskaloosa Coal, Iron and Land Companys Office
- Kennedys Ware House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Tuskaloosa, AL from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes many recognizable Tuskaloosa landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1887.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Tuskaloosa map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Tuskaloosa, AL is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Tuskaloosa, Alabama 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Tuskaloosa available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.