Historic Valdosta Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Christian Church
- Colored Methodist Church
- A. M. E Methodist Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- County Court House
- County Jail
- Valdosta Institute
- Stuarts Hotel, before the Fire
- Prescotts Hotel
- European House, W. P. Renfroe
- Bank, E. T. Lane
- Grist Mill and Cotton Gin, J. A. Dasher, Jr
- Wilkinson & Ashley, Attorneys
- N. A. Williams, Dentist
- R A. Peeples & Son, Fire and Life Ins
- A. S. Pendleton & Co, General Merchandise
- D. Thomas, Druggist, Bookseller and Stationer
- O. C. Hall, Groceries and Wholesale Liquors
- C. C. Varnedoe, Millinery and General Merchandise
- C. R. Ashley, Groceries, Crockery, Furniture, etc
- B. W. Bentley, Jewelry and Musical Instruments
- J. L. Boone, Hardware and Agricultural Implements
- M. A. Briggs, Druggist, Bookseller and Stationer
- J C. Hunt, Livery, Feed and Sale Stables
- L. M. Collins, Millinery and General Merchandise
- J. O Vernedoe & Co., General Merchandise
- J. W. Strickland, Editor Valdosta News
- T. V. Clem, Valdosta Bar
- Robert Black, Groceries, Confectionery, etc
- T S. Mckey, General Merchandise
- Rogers & Saxon, Physicians and Surgeons
- Smith & Slater, Attorneys
- C. R. Pendleton, Editor Valdosta Times
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Valdosta, GA from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes many recognizable Valdosta landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1885.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Valdosta map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Valdosta, GA comes in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Valdosta, Georgia 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Valdosta available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.