Historic Walden Landmarks On This Map
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Public School
- Private School
- St. Nicholas Hotel, Isaac Lockwood, Prop
- Prospect House, C. Johnson, Prop
- Eagle Hotel, A. Kidd, Prop
- New York Knife Co
- Walden Knife Co
- Walden Knitting Mills
- Steam Laundry
- Taylor & Bateman, Coal, Lumber and Feed
- The Walden National Bank
- Woolen Mills
- Overall Factory
- Geo. L. Miles & Co., Brick Yard
- Rider Engine Company
- J. V. Tears, Boot and Shoe Store
- T. D. Barker, Harness Store
- Post Office, Chas. P. Van Zandt, P. M
- J. R. Hays, Merchant
- Steam Mill
- Wallkill Valley R. R. Station
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Walden, NY from the year 1887.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Walden landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1887.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Walden map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Walden, NY comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Walden, New York 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Walden available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.