Historic Wappingers Falls Landmarks On This Map
- St. Marys Catholic Church
- Zion Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Grinnell Library Building, Chronicle and Job Office
- J. O Farrells Opera House
- Lafayette Lodge I. O. O. F. Building
- Groceries and Provisions, Mrs. C. McCloskey
- Temperance Hall
- Groceries and Provisions, J. J. Hughes
- Furniture and Undertaking, Goring & Flynn
- Dry Goods and Notions, Samuel Fogg, Jr
- Bakery and Confectionery, Edward Odell
- Newspapers, Stationery, School Supplies, Cigars and Tobacco, John H. Dakin
- Boots, Shoes &c. John McCann
- Empire Clothing Manufactory, John F. Eagan & Co
- Roys Drug Store, Post Office, James Roy, P. M
- Manufacturing Clotheries, Sweet, Orr & Co., T. E. Goring, Supt
- Ice Houses, James OFarrell
- Meat Markets. Wild Game and Vegetables, Jas. VanNosdall
- Carpets, Oil Cloth and General Groceries, John C. DuBois
- The Peoples Hotel, Martin Mullen
- Livery and Sale Stables, E. O. Whitman
- Kaunes Hotel, Ludolph Kaune
- Warren House, W. H. Warren
- Rushs Hotel, George Rush
- Groceries and Provisions, M. J. Cashin
- Furniture and Undertaking, J. A. Redfield, Manager
- Merchant Tailoring and Clothier, C. W. Hignell
- Stoves and Hardware, A. W. Armstrong & Co
- Drugs and Medicines, E. M. Goring
- Fruits, Nuts and Confectionery, Valente & Cuneo
- Dry Goods, Carpets and Oil Cloths, J. R. Barlow
- Hats and Gents Furnishing Goods. E. L. Cole
- Job Printing Office, Frank C. Bacon
- Drugs & Medicines, A. S. Peacock
- Hatter, Gents Furnisher and Clothier, H. Clay Abel
- General Merchandise, Hardware and Feed, J. D. Harcourts Son
- Mfr and Dealer in Cigars and Tobaccos, R. N. Cumming
- Choice Family Groceries, Dawson & Graham
- General Groceries, Oil Cloth & Crockery, A. M. Dawson & Co
- Dutchess Co., Calico Printing Work
- The Brown Comb Cos Works
- Cigar Store and Mfy and News Room. H. V. Woodfield
- R. V. Stewarts Foundry and Machine Works, between Wappingers Falls and New Hamburg
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Wappingers Falls, NY from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes many historic Wappingers Falls landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1889.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Wappingers Falls map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Wappingers Falls, NY comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Wappingers Falls, New York 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Wappingers Falls available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.