Historic Watertown Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Court House
- High School
- Watertown Roller Mills, Stokes Bros. & Jeninson
- First National Bank
- Bank of Watertown
- Central House, W. A. King, Prop’r
- Kampeska House, C. C. Wiley, Prop’r
- Johnson House, Johnson & Cartford, Prop’rs
- East Watertown Hotel, Owsley, Bros. & Co., Prop’rs
- U. S. Land Office
- Watertown Plow Works, Lee Bros
- C. & N. W. R. R. Depot
- C. & N. W. Round House
- Mellette & McIntyre’s Addition
- Goddard & Wylie, Land Agents, Oak St
- Rice Bros., General Merchandise, Oak St
- Kemp Bros., Hardware and Farm Machinery, Cor. Maple St. and Dakota Ave
- Monks & Wiser, Hardware and Farm Machinery, Oak St
- Lyon & Church, Editors Daily and Weekly Courier, Oak St
- W. O. Fraser, Editor Dakota News, Kemp Ave
- Tarbell & Williamson, Drugs, Books and Stationery, Oak St
- O. J. Flood, Jeweler, Oak St
- L. M. Thomas, Saloon and Billiard Parlor, Oak St
- T. H. Pritchard, Marble Works, Oak St
- E. A. Brizee, Groceries and Crockery, Oak St
- L. V. Sybrant, Contractor and Builder
- G. J. Warren, Harness, Trunks, etc., Oak St
- Faehn & Co., General Merchandise, Oak St
- Campbell & Glass, Attorneys, Oak St
- J. C. Mulholland, Wines, Liquores and Cigars, Oak St
- Peter Mauseth, Furniture, Kemp Ave
- Geo. A. Edes, Furniture, Oak St
- C. F. Anderson, Attorney, Loan and Land Agent, Oak St
- James Riley, Harness, Trunks, etc., Kemp Ave
- Stevens & Whistler, Meat Market, Oak St
- Church, Barr & Co., Real Estate Dealers, Oak St
- A. Weaver, Groceries, Crockery, Boots and Shoes, Oak St
- Mellette & McIntyre’s Brick Yard, 1 ½ miles west of the city
- Vaux Bros., Livery and Feed Stable, Maple St
- Owsley Bros. & Co., General Merchandise, Oak St
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Watertown, SD from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes a number of popular Watertown landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1883.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Watertown map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Watertown, SD is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Watertown, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Watertown available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!