Historic Wheeling Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Market House
- Post Office
- School Houses
- Water Works
- Fair Ground
- B. & O. R. R. Depot
- C. & P. R. R. Depot
- Hempfield R. R. Depot
- R. Catholic
- Mont de Chantal
- La Belle Nail Works, Bailey, Underwood & Co
- Belmont Iron Works
- Riverside Nail Works, Dewey Vance & Co
- John Hamilton & Co. Foundry
- Culbertson & Fisher Foundry
- Joseph Bell & Co Foundry
- D. Lynn & Co. Foundry
- Norway Jack & Co. Jones Heath & Co
- J. H. Hobbs Brockaner & Co
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Wheeling, WV from the year 1870.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Wheeling landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1870.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Wheeling map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Wheeling, WV comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Wheeling, West Virginia 1870 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Wheeling available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.