Historic Wood River Valley Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House ; brick and stone ; cost, $45,000
- Strahorn Hotel Brick
- Merchants Hotel
- Hailey Hotel Stone Building
- Nevada House
- K M C B Brick Block
- The United States Land Office
- Post Office and Pacific Express
- Bullion Block. First Brick Building on Wood River
- Office of Wood River News Miner Brick Block
- Hailey Theatre
- School House Brick
- New Passenger Depot Stone Building
- Catholic Church
- Strahorn Block Brick
- Wood River Times Building
- Inter-Idaho Office
- The first building in Hailey
- The Idaho Forwarding Companys Warehouses
- The Hailey Iron Works Branch of Colorado Iron Works
- Copper Smelter
- Hailey Sampling Works Capacity, 250 tons per day
- Oregon Short Line Rallway The Model road of the North-West
- Quigley Gulch
- Quigleys Ranch
- Camas Prairie, 15 miles from Hailey
- Croy Gulch, named after C P Croy, first settler on Wood River
- Smiths Mineral Hot Springs, the great health restorative resort of the northwest. One and one-half miles from Hailey J L G Smith, proprietor
- Lambs Milk Ranch The first log cabin built on Wood River ; built on Wood River ; built by C P Croy in the fall of 1879
- Gillman City, a small town at the mouth of Bullion Canon
- Bullion, the location of some of Wood Rivers largest mines
- Rowes Saw Mill
- Bullion Road
- Boards Planing and Saw Mill
- C P Croys present ranch
- Belle Isle Mine
- Carbonate Hill
- Foot of Della Mountain
- Deer Creek, another large mining district
- Bledsoes Ranch
- Continuation of Wood River Valley Road to Ketchum
- A few peaks of the Sawtooth Range, a large mineral district 60 miles from Hailey
- East for of Wood River Fine Mines.
- Timber Gulch
- Greenhorn Gulch
- Hailey Concentrating Works
- Alturas Water Companys Reservoir
- Tuckers Ranch and Indian Creek
- Gimlet City and large R R bridge
- Idaho and Oregon Land Improvement Co.s Irrigating Ditch
- Hailey Race Track
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Wood River Valley, ID from the year 1884.
This vintage piece includes many recognizable Wood River Valley landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1884.
Our company has restored this historic Wood River Valley map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Wood River Valley, ID comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Wood River Valley, Idaho 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Wood River Valley available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.