Historic Woodsfield Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Childrens Home
- Public School
- R. R. Station
- New Columbia Hotel
- St. Cloud House
- Golden Rule Hotel
- Catholic Church
- EV Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Christian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- The Hubbard Helbling Co
- Eureka Mills Archer & Smith
- Electric Light Plant
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Woodsfield, OH from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes numerous well known Woodsfield landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1899.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Woodsfield map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Woodsfield, OH is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Woodsfield, Ohio 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Woodsfield available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.